Carl McDowell is an American actor and producer who is known for his witty humor, stand-up comedy, and acting skills. His most notable work is in the superhit comedy-drama TV series “Ballers”. He worked with notable actors such as Dwayne Johnson, John David Washington, and Donovan W. Carter, to mention a few.
Carl is also famed for the short drama comedy movie “French Fries” written and directed by Janine Sherman Barrois. Her other movies and TV series credits include “Dad”, “The Babysitter: Killer Queen”, and “Taboo”
Quick Facts: Carl McDowell
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Parents||Diane Mc Dowell|
|@carldmcdowell Facebook Carl McDowell|
|Carl Mc Dowell|
10 Facts On Carl McDowell:
- Carl McDowell was born as Carl Diana McDowell on May 29, 1977, on the south side of Chicago, United States. The 43 years old actor stands a height of 5 feet 10 inches.
- During his elementary school education, Carl had faced many troubles and bullies for being a class clown. However, he trained in several sports including football.
- McDowell attended Harper High School where he excelled in sports such as baseball, wrestling, and football. He moved to Illinois Valley College where he joined the college football team.
- Due to excessive absence in the classroom, Carl had to participate in theater productions to pass the class. Moreover, he portrayed his first-ever role as Crooks in the production “Of Mice and Men”.
- Carl decided to pursue her career in acting and theatre after the production he took part in was successful. Later, he worked on two more projects such as “A Christmas Carol” and “The Wiz”.
- Talking about his family, Carl was raised by her mother Diane McDowell. He has two sisters named Terri and Rose McDowell.
- McDowell has been married to his girlfriend whom he dated for a couple of years. He has been blessed with three sons named Deion, Carl Jr., and Diana together with his wife.
- Moving towards his career, he has been working in Hollywood since 2004. His estimated net worth is around $500,000 as of 2020.
- In his early career, McDowell worked as a production assistant on several shows such as “Criminal Mind”, “The Riches”, and “Numbers”. Moreover, his credits and bio are added to IMDB.
- Carl has gained a huge fan following of over 13k on his Instagram handle. He uses his popularity to help the children in the community through an organization named People Of the World End Racism (P.O.W.E.R).